Welcome to the HDFC's Online Home Loans!
This portal has been designed to provide an user-friendly end to end Home Loan Approval Process for salaried professionals.
Do spend a couple of minutes in reading the steps and documents required for a quick approval. Incase you need any assistance , while completing the process online, please feel free to reach us using “Let us help you” Section.
details / information required
Form & Co- Applicant
Applicant/s Information, Loan requirement details, General Information, Property sought details ( if applicable) .
Get co-applicant’s consent to process the loan with an OTP.
Uploading of Basic Documents. Kindly refer Document Section.
Avail of limited period Processing Fee offer and pay via payment gateway.
HDFC Loan Review
Review of loan application, Customer and Property Confirmation & Approval.
soft copy of documents
Proof of both
identity & residence
- ID Proof ( Click Here for the valid document list )
- Permanent Address Proof ( Click Here for the valid document list )
- Communication Address Proof ( Click Here for the valid document list )
Proof of Income
& Loans availed
- PAN Card
- Last 3 months' Salary Slips
- Last 6 months' Bank Statements, showing salary credits
- Latest Form-16
- Statement of Loan availed
- Passport size photograph of all the applicants / co-applicant ( Jpeg format)
- Employment Contract / Appointment Letter in case current employment is less than 1 year old
- Last 6 months' Bank Statements showing repayment of any ongoing loans
- Proof of Investments / Savings ( used for verifying sources of funds towards acquiring your property)
Proof of Additional/Variable
Income (wherever applicable)
- Documents showing proof of Variable / Additional Income
- Bank Statements reflecting the Variable / Additional Income
- Copy of the Allotment Letter / Buyer Agreement
- Receipt/(s) of payment/(s) made
For NRI customers
( aditional documents )
- Valid Passport
- Work Permit Card
- Visa ( if applicable)
- Credit Bureau Report
- Continuous Discharge Certificate ( CDC ) in case of Merchant Navy
Most Important Terms & Conditions ( MITC )
Click here to view MITC Document.